We are looking for an experienced HR Manager to oversee and hire top talent for our organization. You will be responsible to evaluate our business needs and ensure the proper implementation of our company strategies and key objectives.
You will also assist us with employee training programs and talent management service. If you have the required qualification, skills and experience, we‘d pleased to meet you.
- Proven 2-year experience in HR position.
- Excellent Leadership and Interpersonal skill.
- Outstanding Time management skills.
- Knowledge of Federal and Provincial Labour laws.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of HR softwares (Oracle, Excel, etc).
- Recruit, select and train employees in our organization.
- Maintain records of the hired employees.
- Source, attract and hire top talent.
- Plan, monitor and appraise job result.
- Prepare, update and maintain HR strategies, policy and procedures
- Organize benefit programmes for the organization. Also, represent our organization in various events.
- Assess training needs and conduct training programs accordingly.
- Build a positive workplace and resolve all conflicts.
- Align the employee related policies in all departments with the corporate goals
- Resolve legal issues with Human Resource Management team